2. Each functional module has buckled port with VCC, GND and Output, which has corresponding port on the Sensor Shield, connected with a plain 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing already. Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks, make the connections easier, secure and more professional looking.
3. Operating Voltage: 5VDC.
4. Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12VDC.
5. Input Voltage (limits): 6-20VDC.
6. Buckled Analog Port : Handy, solid connection to 6 Analog inputs with VCC/GND.
7. Digital IO port : 13 ports prepared to digital modules or servos.
8. Analog IO Port: 2.54 grid male pin header connections.
9. Buckled Communication Port : Selectable between I2C and UARt.
10. Size: 7cm x 5.6cm.